BY RESERVATION ONLY
> ONLINE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM | 807.473.5448
At Rose Valley Lodge & Restaurant we are known for our great meals, outstanding hospitality and incredible service.
We can accommodate up to 150 people for the perfect outdoor country wedding, anniversary party and more.
REVIVE YOUR TASTEBUDS & REJUVENATE YOUR SOUL
Our philosophy is to share and protect the natural beauty and unique wilderness opportunities as well as to provide world class service in hospitality. Spend a rejuvenating night in one of our two rustic log cabins, complete with Jacuzzi bath tub.
It's the perfect ending to your delectable meal.
OPEN YEAR ROUND
By reservation only
First reservation chooses the main entree for that evening.
Open Thursday to Sunday and other days upon request, year round
We are fans of the slow food dining system. Be prepared to enjoy your 5-course meal over a period of time as Markus prepares and cooks your meal as you enjoy our cozy dining room.
All of our 5-course dinner menus include soup, salad, appetizer, main entree, dessert and tea or freshly ground coffee. We strive to use local and organically grown produce whenever possible and depending on the season.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
- The trails still have lot of debris that needs to be cleaned up.
- We are rustic country, please wear footwear accordingly.
- Please be advised there are dogs and other animals on our property. All are super friendly.
- CABIN AVAILABILITY - please plan at least 6-8 weeks ahead for your special occassion.
- We accept debit, visa, mastercard and cash
Some of our favourite local suppliers/partners are:
- Belluz Farms
- Brent Park Store
- Cheese Encounters
- Country Plaid Farms
- Forest Farms
- International House of Tea
- Maltese Grocery
- Mile Hill Farms
- Murillo Bakery
- Rose n' Crantz Roasting Coffee
- Silk & Cedar
- Slate River Diary
- the Bakeshop on Boundary
- The Squash Queen
- Thunder Oak Cheese Farm